Have your student, family member, and another draw pictures to share?
- Draw 2 or more pictures
- Place each drawing next to each other
- Brainstorm the images
- Write about the three images
- Laugh at your story
- Share with others
The best stories come from wild pictures, goofy ideas, and crazy thoughts.
Example: Once there was an alien who lived in a house. Kids were at a pool and saw the alien. The sun was out. It was hot. A tornado appeared. It snowed. It was cold. The tornado is a snownado. The alien went back to space. -1st grade
Always be ready for FUN!
Remember: This is one way to do this activity. You can mix it up to fit your needs.
- Tear out three magazine pages
- Print three family photos
- Find three famous Works of Art
- Take three photos
- Look at three pictures on your wall
Field Trip Idea: Art Museum
“Life is Stupid without Art!”